Eligible students can submit to the 2017 International Pitch Competition by completing the following steps:
- On your desktop, place your video file and summary sheet document in a folder. The folder should be your Company Name_Student Name_School. Your files should include your name in the filename.
- Compress the folder (PC instructions | Mac Instructions)
- Click the following link and upload the zipped file: https://www.dropbox.com/request/flTz17dk6yINKPWGtasd
NOTE: applicants have reported technical issues when attempting to upload using the Safari browser. If you have difficulty uploading or logging into box, try using another web browser such as Firefox, Internet Explorer, or Google Chrome.
Any submissions that do not follow the format specified above will not be eligible for prizes in this year’s competition.
The deadline for submission is March 20, 2017. No applications will be accepted after this date.
To enter the competition, you will need to submit two things:
- A video pitching your idea (2 minutes or less)
- A 1-page summary of your business
Who can apply
- All applicants must currently be enrolled as students
- Applicants must fall into 1 of the 2 competition categories
- Competition opens on January 9, 2017
- Competition closes on March 20, 2017